Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bottle Label Design :)

This is my final project of foundation. Because I was planning to choose Graphic design, so this is the project for those who planning to go for Graphic Design course.

This is the minp map on Fresh theme. 

This is the colour board. Blue and green will be my main colours while yellow, orange and red are my supportive colours.


This is the initial sketches on my logo

My initial sketches

My initial label design in the proper size.

Idea development on logo design

Composition on the Logo and brand name - FRUZZY

Stick man on basketball, badminton, football and swimming.

Sketches on kiwis, oranges, lemons, strawberries.

Colour exploration on Logo

Semi-comprehensive sketches for the bottle design.

Bottle design and Label design

Composition of the fruits and logo


My mock up for flyers
First page of the flyer. Silk screen to print the logo, description out, water colour to paint the fruit.

Description and the bottle design.

Colour exploration on stick man.
Colour exploration on fruits 

Colour exploration on fruits

Finalise on the background colour and colour of the fruits.

Here's the Final design for the bottle design.

Here is the final outcome.

Label design

Flyer

Actual size on mounting board.

Mood board and the Process of doing silk screen.









 



















No comments:

Post a Comment